The Kissing Game
Sunrise Key Trilogy #2
Originally published by Loveswept December, 1996
Reissued: February 24, 2009
HERO: Simon Hunt, Antique Dealer
HEROINE: Francine “Frankie” Paresky, cab driver/private investigator
LOCATION: Sunrise Key, Florida
Read an excerpt
He knew just the right moves to melt her resistance…
Allowing Simon Hunt to play her partner on her latest assignment probably wasn’t Frankie Paresky’s best idea ever, but the PI found it just as hard as most women did to tell him no! When a chase to solve a long-ago mystery sparked a sizzling attraction between old friends, Frankie wavered between pleasure and panic. Could the best bad boy she’d ever known be the man she’d always love?
Utterly seductive, irresistibly inventive, Suzanne Brockmann’s merry romp celebrates a love as torrid as the Florida sun — and as steamily passionate as a first kiss! She’d vowed never to be a notch on anyone’s belt or settle for one night only, but could she turn down a dare that promised a real taste of heaven?
“An author of tremendous range and versatility, Brockmann proves herself a master of love and laughter.” 4 and 1/2 stars and WISH Award. Melinda Helfer, Romantic Times.
- My original title for this book was FIRST KISS!!
- THE KISSING GAME is the second of three books featuring characters from Sunrise Key, Florida. The other two books are: KISS AND TELL (featuring Dr. Marsh Devlin and Leila Hunt, Simon’s sister) and OTHERWISE ENGAGED (featuring Preston Seaholm, the local billionaire).
- I’d hoped to write two more Sunrise Key books — one featuring Pres’s right hand man, Dom, and the other featuring life guard extraordinaire, Hayden Young. Somewhere, I’ve got Dom’s story completely sketched out….
- Sunrise Key is a perfect mixture of my two favorite Florida locations: Siesta Key, off Sarasota, and Sanibel Island, near Ft. Meyers.
- I love the beach and now have a home on Siesta Key!
- Romantic Times WISH Award for Simon Hunt
- Nominated for RT’s Best Loveswept of the Year