Sunrise Key Trilogy #3
Originally published by Loveswept (#824) February, 1997
Original Price: $3.50/$3.99 Canada
HERO: Preston Seaholm, Billionaire and owner of the Seaholm Resort
HEROINE: Molly Cassidy, new heir of the ramshackle Kirk Estate and mother of Zander Cassidy, age ten and hearing impaired.
LOCATION: Sunrise Key, Florida
Read an excerpt
His lips made her an offer no woman would dare refuse…
Funny, charismatic, and one heck of a temptation, Preston Seaholm made a wickedly sexy hero as he rescued Molly Cassidy from tumbling off the roof! The pretty widow bewitched him with a smile, unaware the tanned sun god was Sunrise Key’s mysterious tycoon — and one of the most eligible bachelors in the country. He needed help fending off unwanted advances, but once he convinced her to play along at pretending they were engaged, would he discover the pleasures of surrendering to her temptation?
Weaving a fast-paced tale as touching as it is passionate, as witty as it is irresistible, Suzanne Brockmann reveals the perfect gift for the man who has everything: true love! He promised her the world if that would make her happy, but would a notorious pirate confess that the only prize he yearned to capture was a lady’s heart?
“Always count on Ms. Brockmann for something wonderfully different.” 4 and 1/2 stars and WISH Award. Melinda Helfer, Romantic Times.
- My friend, Patricia, came up with the title for this book!
- OTHERWISE ENGAGED is the last of three books featuring characters from Sunrise Key, Florida. The other two books are: KISS AND TELL (featuring Dr. Marsh Devlin and Leila Hunt) and THE KISSING GAME (featuring Simon Hunt and Frankie Paresky).
- Zander Cassidy was inspired by my son, Jason, who is also hearing impaired — but whose hearing is NOT deteriorating, thank goodness!
- I’d hoped to write two more Sunrise Key books — one featuring Pres’s right hand man, Dom, and the other featuring life guard extraordinaire, Hayden Young. Somewhere, I’ve got Dom’s story completely sketched out….
- Sunrise Key is a perfect mixture of my two favorite Florida locations: Siesta Key, off Sarasota, and Sanibel Island, near Ft. Meyers.
- I love the beach and visit Siesta Key at least twice a year!
- Romantic Times WISH Award for Preston Seaholm